DOMCLEAN LIMITED ONLINE PRIVACY STATEMENT
Domclean Limited is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all users of our web site. We will not sell, share or rent any information that is provided to us by our customers.
Our policies and practices have been designed to comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and corresponding provincial privacy acts. The “Act” establishes rules governing the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information by the private sector.This page describes the practices that Domclean Limited will follow with respect to the privacy of users of this site. From time to time, we may change this Privacy Statement. For example, as we update and improve our service, new features may require modifications to the Privacy Statement. Accordingly, please check back periodically.Domclean Limited has always been, and will continue to be, committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality and security of your personal information. As part of this commitment, we have adopted the principles established by the Canadian Standards Association’s Model Code for the protection of Personal Information. These principles form part of PIPEDA or the “Act”.
- Accountability – All Domclean Limited staff is responsible for maintaining and protecting all Personal Information under their control. We have designated an individual to oversee the company’s compliance with the Act and have provided training to our staff on privacy issues.
- Identifying Purposes / Consent – We will only collect, use and disclose your personal information with your knowledge and consent, except where otherwise required or permitted by law. Be assured that we do not collect personal information – including your e-mail address—unless we first ask for it. We may request that you voluntarily supply us with information so that we may follow up with you after your site visit if you have chosen to inquire further about our products or services, have a question or register to be on our mailing list for promotions and special offers.
- Limiting Collection – We will limit the collection of your personal information to only those details that are necessary for the purposes identified.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention – Your personal information will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected. We will only retain this information for the period of time required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
- Safeguards – We exercise great care to protect your personally identifiable information. This includes, among other things, using industry standard techniques for electronic security measures such as firewalls, intrusion detection and password protection.
- Access – You have the right to access your own personal information, and to correct any inaccuracies.